Thursday, February 13, 2014

Precious Baby Girl 💕

Everytime I watch my daughter sleep I get so many mixed emotions. I wanna cry but at the same time I just wanna grab her and kiss her and hold her. I can't believe that someone so little changed my life so much. I think to myself how did I even survive without her before. I can't stand being away from her and since the day she has been born I've never gone a day without seeing her. I feel so bad for kids who don't get the love and parenting they need at home and I just think how could someone not want to love their child and care for them and cuddle them. I couldn't stand not doing any of these with my daughter. She is so gorgeous and growing right before my eyes. I'm honestly one blessed mommy and couldn't ask for a better daughter. I love you Kaylynn Elizabeth! ❤️ 

2 comments:

  1. I love you and that baby girl so very much. It warms my heart to see the three of you so happy and in love! Enjoy your engagement anniversary! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lea you have a beautiful baby girl. You are an amazing mother! You and Matt make great parents, she is so blessed to have you.

    ReplyDelete