Monday, January 6, 2014

Our snow Day! :)

Our snow day was a great success. Of course Matt and I spent the day with our beautiful daughter Kaylynn. We watched cartoons and lifetime and also did tummy time! (Which she is seeming to like a little more) :) we try to do it every day just like reading to her and working on other stuff with her. Even though she is so young we try to teach her.  
Our house was like 200 degrees today! (I'm over exaggerating!) but we let her lounge around in her diaper and I lounged around and my shorts and a tshirt. We were very comfortable! :) to finish up our snowy day we made some cookies and played some board games with Matts brother! 

Now it's the end of our snowy day (it's actually 1:54 AM the next day) good thing I don't have to work tomorrow! Well... It's a 4 hour delay and if you can make it to work they would appreciate it but I am snowed in!! so I'm going to go cuddle with my princess while she peacefully sleeps and I fall asleep and spend tomorrow with her again! :) 

1 comment: